Is something up?

Robby nz

Has anyone else noticed the appearance of new posters, billboards, call them what you like of Thaksin?

Where I am a couple of them have replaced ones of Yingluck.

Will see if I can get a photo of a new one tomorrow.

Then the Lady tells me there is a story on facebook (with pix) that Chalerm is shipping personal stuff out of the country.

A recent survey told us that facebook is the most popular source of news among Thais so this will be getting around whether it is true or not.

Do these things actually mean anything, are they indications that something is up behind the scenes?

Can't say I've seen any movement of late at Chateau de Yubramung.. I travel past it at least once a day..

A couple of his banners have gone up - one outside his sons old restaurant - which I believe is now a PTP office of sorts...

But having recently been handed a 9 billion baht budget, I'm not surprised, he has about 10 (that I've seen) of those massive advertising structures with his mug on it in various poses.

I do remember a small banner that had Thaksin's mug on it with him doing his bull salute thing but it lasted about a week..