Transfer order after assault

Lite Beer

So assuming the shelter has a policy for not letting males under 12 in, how is it the responsibility of the head? Is the head supposed to vet every individual entering the shelter? Heads of departments are often not even present, often for weeks at a time, due to other duties....there is no designation of duties in departments here - minnows are responsible for practically nothing. And why does this issue come to rise? Because a poor child is raped.....not because of a continual violation of policy. Or is this a on-off case? There are too many holes in the story to pin it on the head at the moment.

I was going to reply to this and thought 'what's the point'! Even more troublesome is that people actually clicked 'like' , now where is that bang head on wall smiley?

Well please do and reply because you've done nothing to prove him wrong.

He has made not one, but many good points and all I see are people getting worked up about an emotional issue (tragic to say the least) without even breaking down what he posted.

So, if he is wrong, then please do show us. Show how he is wrong.

Err, well, we are in Thailand. At the least they are going to try to prevent this LEAK from happening again. Remember, they lost face. Nothing to do with the poor little girl.

Spot on ! My bet is the investigation into how this tragic event made news will be far, far bigger than the one involving how it was allowed to happen in the first place.