Required documents/papers for a 1 month extension

Location of the immigration office would depend on which immigration office (city) you want to visit.

Required documents:

- copy of passport (ID-page and visa stamps

- copy of arrival card

- passport photo

- 1,900 baht

- form TM7, you can get at immigration

Location of the immigration Office, All the above + my office need the House Master/ Owners Form filled in, and signed, a copy of there i.d, sometimes a copy of the Blue house book...

post-42643-0-94215400-1378025869_thumb.j

Edited by Maestro

You should not need any such paperwork for a normal 30 day tourist visa extension, and for sure not in Bangkok - most people will be in a hotel anyhow.

Friend 6 weeks ago was given this paper and sent away, told to have it filled in and come back, for a 30 extension at Immigration, he was 1st time here on a single 60 day Visa.

As I said 'Location of the immigration Office' appears dome do some do not, or who is on Duty, and or the Officer. Not used chengwattana so no idea

well i don't stay in a hotel, i have a rented condo

i did this extension 2 years ago and none asked me for a house book or something like that

reason i opened this topic is i just forgot whats the required documents

1 more question

my 2 months visa expires on September 17th (Tuesday)

so when is better to go .. Monday 16th ? or maybe a couple days before .. friday 13th ?

thanks in advance

The documents required are in post #2. You can go today, you can do it 30 days in advance and the extension is added to your current permission to stay. But I would avoid Fridays or Mondays, very crowded. Although Friday the 13th might be very interesting!

Sorry to hijack the thread but I'm currently on an extension of stay through marriage and next month have to extend using the 60 day "visiting Thai wife" option as I messed up this year and the money won't be seasoned long enough to get a year's extension.

For the 60 days I'll be supplying

2 xTM 7 and photos

Passport and TM 6 card

Wife's tabien baan

Wife's ID

Marriage Cert

Plus photocopies of the above

Anything I've forgotten?

Cheers.