Jet ski's and vactions. Oil and Water?

iamanisland

I make my position clear from the start.

I don't like jet ski's and I don't even like water cant swim etc...

However I wish to be educated on this attraction.

Reading and reading on here I get the impression Phuket has a big problem in regard to the service provider. This appears to be nothing new these incidents happen all over the world every year just Google.

My question really is if this industry is so dangerous to our well being and im including money exstortion here too.

Why are people still willing to risk all???

I remember many years ago in Goa same problems I guess that are reported frequently about Phuket. Money extortion scams, injuries and death. After much publicity the only thing that changed Goa was westerns stopped using. Only ppl you see on jet ski was indians.

Has the same not happened in Phuket??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Certainly it is foolish, but when did that stop the public from doing foolish things? Take for example, the people who have never ridden a scooter before and yet will take off on a rental bike in the middle of the crazy Thai traffic.

how many people really look into scams when they are going on a holiday? they will Google , attractions , hotels ,airline tickets etc . But I agree with you there has to be something done .. We we look into it .