Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

Hi, new here, first post and all, apologies if quoting a pic is sub kosher. Anyway I've been working thru this excellent thread for a while, what a fantastic subject, fascinating engineering and brilliant fodder for some skilled photographers such as yourselves. As much as I do like the character of the older working class examples, how sweet is the condition and finish of this one. Surely a proud owner!

Anyway, thanks for your combined efforts here, a very enjoyable thread..

DSC04145.JPG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum, Ant0. It's good to see new folk joining. It's a haven of peace and tranquility, not like that nasty General forum ermm.gif

Hopefully you'll be posting your own shots soon and keeping us captivated. (I don't see Etans where I am in the centre of CM. I must venture a bit further out soon!!)

Part 1:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/665153-etans-images-of-them-in-thailand/?view=findpost&p=8624402

Atmosphere 2:

I'm thinking about what I saw and felt when I was there.

-Remember a storm was suddenly developping out of the blue.

15915697005_6db60fe514_b.jpg

It emerged from the right consuming every sunray. (plastic bag to protect camera against the rain, check)

15728613530_21696aeb5e_b.jpg

[edit] @Shaggy, another storm coming! Coincidence....?.facepalm.gif

15728715438_d0648be468_b.jpg

Edited by Dancealot

'mornin', Ron...coffee1.gif

Sorry about that but I've got more on my mind than etans at the moment.My wife is not travelling to well at the moment and the problems she is troubled with have the potential to be quite serious and could become so very quickly.

Sorry about that but I've got more on my mind than etans at the moment.My wife is not travelling to well at the moment and the problems she is troubled with have the potential to be quite serious and could become so very quickly.

Ron mate,am assuming that the problem is health issues with your better half.

Can only send you and your wife my best wishes and hope that whatever is ailing her is swiftly sorted.

Can only send you and your wife my best wishes and hope that whatever is ailing her is swiftly sorted.

+ 1

Yes that is the case.