Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

ETAN tribes.

In our area each village has it's own "tribe" colours. Similar like gangs sharing the same tattoo's. This is our rival tobacco gang, parading and showing off their latest harvest.

14086715545_77e19d2f49_b.jpg

Notice both drivers are smiling, but behind the smile they are dissing us by showing off.

14063615246_2a3afd0602_b.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lady driver is missing! w00t.gif

There's a challenge !!! taking a photo of a lady driving an Etan (actually driving and not just sat in the drivers seat) thumbsup.gif

Here is one.

lady+driver.JPG

It is fairly common around here.There is this lady,two sister in-laws, a niece and two others who look like

they are off to rob the local bangkok bank branch every time I see them .

Great thread.

PS If I didn't like, I have a promplem with my some of my likes sticking tonight...will come back and like them another time.

I'd love to surf an ETAN with a nice cold box full of beer, must add it to my bucket list.

Etans on the high street.

2+Etans.jpg

If you Google Etan farm trucks or something along those lines quite a few of our photos show up on the first page.

Looks like Ron 'King of the Etans' 19 and us guys will one day fill the first page completely with our Etans biggrin.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

14079772986_b2dd450d74_b.jpg

These 2 guys on the right look like a right pair of characters, in a good way.

I can picture them in a Thai comedy movie. thumbsup.gif

What's the crack with the green bottles?

Noticed them on a few pics, I am guessing cheekily planted there by the camera guy.

Thanks for the support, sport!

On the green bottles simply Google: "mountain dew thaivisa".

Archived