Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC02432.JPG

Very loud speaker truck set up for the party?

Unfortunately it was for the funeral of a local identity who was cremated yesterday.This particular unit had a very good sound and wasn't particularly loud.That possibly is the reason for the quality of the output. ( Fremantle today ? whistling.gif )

What's that tuk tuk tuk sound I here?

biggrin.png -Or the sound of a 10 year old unbalanced washing machine in full operation.^

If I was to see an old washing machine coming up the street,then there would a good chance that I had been drinking more than just coffee laugh.png

Looks like a rather painful way to start your engine.

etan.jpg

Love the photos Ron,some careful planning getting that truck around the bends !!!! w00t.gif

DSC02688.JPG

Ron, do you have some sort of an etan spotting platform where you sit waiting for etans to pass by all day? Looks like the same spot as yesterday's etan sighting!

P.S. How are you and your BIL mending? Hope all is well!

our+house+2.jpg

Up top right next to the yellow flag.Not all day only for maybe 20 minutes with my morning coffee after breakfast and for up to 2 hours in the afternoon during my evening appointments with Dr Chang.The camera is never far away and most of the shots from there are moving targets so a number of them are blurred.You only get one shot in most cases and if the zoom is set wrong you get it like this shot where I took it a fraction too soon and missed the end of the water pump that the etan was carrying.I should set the focus for a further distance away and then crop out what I don't want.

As far as the BIL is going,he is slowly improving but still can't walk even for calls of nature.I am hoping that he will make a full recovery but have my doubts.At least if he can finally walk he will have some independence.As for myself the only problem now is the bruised thigh which is feeling better by the day.

Sorry the picture didn't stay 1st time around.

Edited by Ron19