Etans-images of them in Thailand

Ron19

p3260010.jpg

That may or may not be be true but there are some excellent Thai photographers if you care to research. Try https://500px.com/popular for starters.

Instead of Thai bashing maybe you could trade your superior maths for their quite clearly superior photographic ability - You might learn something !

Edited by theoldgit

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vouch for fimgirl.

I am grateful for all the valuable help I got this year. I'm eager to learn and feel marvelled again and again when I learn and discover more about the digital photography process.

Looking beyond the Etan starts here for me. I like this scene because it personally means a lot me. But I feel frustrated because I failed to capture the atmosphere. I know now it is possible to show what I really saw back then. And I really, really want to be able to do just that.

This is where it starts to me: The beginning of the image with ample exposure and acceptable focus. Now it's time to think.smile.png

15070128504_34f170b97a_b.jpg

^^^ DAL...Close but nope...ya didn't get it. This is a pic of an etan exiting somebody's driveway in the country.

The pic below is a generic alleyway....get an etan coming outta one of these & then ya nailed it! Have Fun!
post-146250-0-76299100-1415250420_thumb.

Edited by sunshine51