My final visit to Thailand; where should I visit?

Byebyethaifornow

Im going back to Thailand one last time to pick up the remainder of my possessions after a recent breakup. With any luck, this will be my last visit to Thailand forever, I want to move on from Thailand to a country closer to the eastern time zone, possibly south america.

If this were your last trip to Thailand, and you had 3 months to spend there, where would you go? I plan on going for around 1 week each to Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Cha Am, Udonthani, and Phuket. That leaves around a month to visit other places that I have not been to before.

Also, I would like to enjoy the company of a lady or ladies while I am here. Should I just look for 1 lady to travel with me or should I just plan to meet different ladies in different cities as I go? It would be more of a companion/friend than anything else, not a long term girlfriend or wife. I can always go the bar girl route, sometimes I find its easier to pay as I go instead of dragging someone around with me who might or might not be happy about traveling around the country.

Also about internet as I travel... I would like to have internet everywhere I go. I have an Asus tablet, is there some type of aircard I can buy so that I can get internet even on the beach at Samui?

Has anyone done this before? If so, what was your plan? I have a nice new motorbike waiting for me that I can use for travel, or should I just sell it and take the VIP bus or airplane around?

Thanks! Im starting to get excited about the trip.

Why not use the bike and tour before selling it prior to departure ?

Rent the women or you may end up with one of those nutters that wants to push you over the balcony/ slash her own wrists/demand millions or cry rape....etc etc....just sayin'.

I can do that but just not sure if I want to ride around from CM all the way around the country. Flying or bus might be less wear and tear.

This is the same guy who started a thread last month titled, "How to handle several Thai girlfriends at the same time."

Let me get this right. You have lived on and off in Thailand for 6 years with three different women and you don't know enough about the country to decide where to go?

If you bothered to read this post, you would have concluded that I am looking for places to travel to that I have not been to before. If it was your last trip where would you go? Is it that difficult to answer????

This is the same guy who started a thread last month titled, "How to handle several Thai girlfriends at the same time."

Let me get this right. You have lived on and off in Thailand for 6 years with three different women and you don't know enough about the country to decide where to go?

If you bothered to read this post, you would have concluded that I am looking for places to travel to that I have not been to before. If it was your last trip where would you go? Is it that difficult to answer????

Impossible to answer. I don't know you. If you have been in Thailand for 6 years and don't know where to go I would think you were beyond help. I am not you. I don't have problems with women or Thaland nor am I leaving Thailand. So where I would go would not be right for you. I like Thai women and Thaland and don't ever plan on leaving except in smoke over the Wat.

Please go troll another post please.

• Like 1

Udon Thani and the jungles of Ubon.

Who knows, maybe you will find love again. Nothing to excite a bounder like a barefoot farm girl from the village.

Be sure to check if her toenails are dirty. if too clean, she might be literate and a threat.

I think you have been spending too much time in Patong despite your regular trips to ubon and udon. Maybe there arent enough dirty footed farm girls in patong for you. Maybe you need to learn to give a nice pedicure haha

You beat me to it.

Maybe the OP could try something unique?

We've all been on 'Pub Crawls' ...

... maybe he could try a 'Bridge Crawl' ... whistling.gif

-i-b-old-wooden-bridge.jpg

No need to have an assistant ... he may meet his friends under there ... rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Chiang Rai and surrounding area. Worth a week at least.

I will be up near that way... any place you would personally recommend?

In the Chiang Rai forum is a thread titled "Trip Reports"....I suggest you start there. :)

Sorry can't link from my phone.

Edited by smokie36

Impossible to answer. I don't know you. If you have been in Thailand for 6 years and don't know where to go I would think you were beyond help. I am not you. I don't have problems with women or Thaland nor am I leaving Thailand. So where I would go would not be right for you. I like Thai women and Thaland and don't ever plan on leaving except in smoke over the Wat.

Please go troll another post please.

Sometimes the irony is unbearable

• Like 2

Pick a decent hotel for a couple of days and people watch.

Go with the flow - you'll know what to do next.

It's your last visit so try really really hard to meet a Thai and spend as much time with them and let them guide you - watch them smile and wai when you least expect it, It's amazing to see their eyes light up over the things we take for granted.

It's the people that make the country.

Oh ya all of the above places are great suggestions.