Thai women and long hair

infinity11

Why do they do it? Because long hair makes a woman look more feminine and attractive to men and Thai women thankfully still like to be attractive to men.

Agreed. In Thailand women (still) want to be woman, in Europe they want to be men. This simple fact explains, why so many of us are here.

Cheers.

And many are here because some Thai men want to be women with long hair. wink.png

Long hair looks great on a Thai woman, but the glitter shoes and hello kitty bag tend to spoil everything.

• Like 1

So I've been seeing a new girl for a few months ..she's cute and seems to be a bit different than other thai girls ( time yet) . she's 21 , and just shaved 80% of her hair off , its short at the sides ,top and long at the back , a right mullet/redneck type haircut . funny thing .. About a week ago I was telling how much I like thai long black hair and just because she felt hot, bored and was at her mates house , who's a hairdresser she cut her lovely hair into a right Barnit

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So I've been seeing a new girl for a few months ..she's cute and seems to be a bit different than other thai girls ( time yet) . she's 21 , and just shaved 80% of her hair off , its short at the sides ,top and long at the back , a right mullet/redneck type haircut . funny thing .. About a week ago I was telling how much I like thai long black hair and just because she felt hot, bored and was at her mates house , who's a hairdresser she cut her lovely hair into a right Barnit

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I've got bad news for you. (S)he just pulled a red ball and she's headed down south for 2 years with this year's intake... cheesy.gif

• Like 1

I've found in recent years younger Thai women are cutting their hair shorter than the older generation used to. Cutting the hair short when it is a girl / women normally shows a rebellious streak. Others will have it a bit different from just long down at the back and sides etc.

Longer hair has been and always will be the sign of feminity. No tank girl hairstyles on women in my house. :)

Stop contacting her immediately.

I love long hair.

Hair down to the waist is sexy.

Short hair is horrible.

Lads. I think the OP was talking about long haired men and as to how we are real men and to as how the crumpet loves us more than the baldie look....

Just sayin'

Who knows.. but if he doesn't care enough to make it clear then I don't care enough to figure it out. So best to stick with the better topic. ;)

Interesting how in many Asian cultures the women will cut their hair when they break up from a relationship some sort of mourning ritual

It is because short hair traditionally is a sign of not being sexually available (to men). Look at who has short hair in Thailand: Young children (including high school girls), old women and tomboys.

In Thailand, the long hair is clearly a sign of sexuality.

It is therefore rather strange how mostly the opposite is the case in the west.

• Like 1

^^^ And dye it blonde and meet a 19 year old farang on Khao Sarn Road wub.png

Most Thai men don't date girl with dyed blond hair. They prefer long jet black or brown. It looks more conservative in their eyes including their parents. Because dyed blond girls are likely considered as 11 Ror Dor

Why do they do it? Because long hair makes a woman look more feminine and attractive to men and Thai women thankfully still like to be attractive to men.

Agreed. In Thailand women (still) want to be woman, in Europe they want to be men. This simple fact explains, why so many of us are here.

Cheers.

And many are here because some Thai men want to be women with long hair. wink.png

Long hair looks great on a Thai woman, but the glitter shoes and hello kitty bag tend to spoil everything.

And short dresses with big bows. The other day I saw a woman with a rediculous big bow on her head. I just smiled.

^^^ And dye it blonde and meet a 19 year old farang on Khao Sarn Road wub.png

Most Thai men don't date girl with dyed blond hair. They prefer long jet black or brown. It looks more conservative in their eyes including their parents. Because dyed blond girls are likely considered as 11 Ror Dor

You're just making this up aren't you...?