Thailand's ranking up one notch: Competitiveness report

webfact

I would be more concerned about the rankings here.

"Political and policy instability, excessive red tape, omnipresent corruption and clientelism, security concerns, low reliability and high uncertainty about property rights protection seriously undermine the quality of Thai public institutions (85th). Poor public health (74th) and education, two other critical building blocks of competitiveness, require urgent attention."

Of course the government is not interested in improving any of that. Just sweep it under the carpet.sad.png

The World Economic Forum who wrote the words that you are quoting is more concerned with the overall picture of Thailand which gives it a 37th in the world ranking.

You have your opinion but why should we put your opinion over the leaders of the top 1000 corporations in the world? Just asking because The Coca-Cola Company, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Dow and Dupont, Microsoft, Siemens, SK Group and Standard Chartered to list a few don't agree with you.

Are you saying that if Thailand didn't improve these issues they wouldn't move up the ranking and the country benefit?

How do you know these companies didn't raise the mentioned issues? Or did people just make them up?

Hello Dolly wrote, "I would be more concerned about the rankings here." "Political and policy instability, excessive red tape, omnipresent corruption and clientèle, security concerns, low reliability and high uncertainty about property rights protection seriously undermine the quality of Thai public institutions (85th). Poor public health (74th) and education, two other critical building blocks of competitiveness, require urgent attention."

"Of course the government is not interested in improving any of that. Just sweep it under the carpet"

Hello Dolly wrote, "All my posts were in reply to your posts. Not the article."

That's a lie Dolly. I never posted the quotes that you posted. I only responded to them after you posted them.

Go take a look. Your post #24 is the first time the negative information was posted outside of the article being posted by Webfact.

The Nation went looking for negative information to post with a positive article and found it and you posted it not me.

The Nation tried to turn a positive article in to a negative article and you bought the con.