Tourist Visa to Aus for TG, I live and work in Thailand

Hi All,

I am hoping I won't have any trouble but just started filling out application forms and gets a bit daunting so any advice of what I should include in application would be much apprieciated.

Details are, I have been living and working in Thailand for just over two years, I have been with my gf for nearly two years and we have a 2 month old son (I have already got him Aus citizenship and passport). Girlfriend used to work in a restaurant but now is just a stay at home Mum.

I am going back to Aus for holiday for a few weeks next year, obviously want to take gf and son. I will be coming back to Thailand to continue to work.

Questions: Do I need letter from my employee? Do I need to provide my bank account or payslips? How much detail will I have to go in to regarding our relationship?

I have had advice from I only have to fill out the forms and a letter, to I will have to provide bank statements, letters, photos etc..

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi, send everything they require to make a decision. If it's on their checklist, send it.

BTW, have you looked through the pinned thread above put together by David48 ? He's taken a lot of guess work out for you on tourist visas for Australia.

• Like 1