Topic locked

Ok I tried to reply to a post but for some reason the topic was locked.

The last reply was

Did my 90 day reporting a few months ago at Jomtien and they're all computerised. I was handed back all my documents with the suggestion that "you can use them for next time".

The copy stapled in my passport was computer generated and even had a barcode.

But we did our 90 day reporting this week at Jomtien, no barcode, no paperwork was handed back,

The service was fast, in and out in no time, cant uder stand why the bar code system was used for a few.

Topic was closed. Because it was considered a troll post.

Printing of receipts with bar code seems to be intermittent at most offices.

Extra paperwork is not needed up here. Just TM47 form.

Sent from my AirPad 8" TA803D using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ubonjoe

Topic was closed. Because it was considered a troll post. Printing of receipts with bar code seems to be intermittent at most offices. Extra paperwork is not needed up here. Just TM47 form. Sent from my AirPad 8" TA803D using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

well here ( Jomtien) photocopies of required documents are as follows, this is not a troll

90 Day Address Reporting: NEW REQUIREMENTS - Immigration Headquarters has instructed their Offices to require additional documentation to be submitted with the TM 47 - 90 day address report. We have received reports that these requirements are in effect – if you don't have the additional documents, you will be asked to provide them to complete the address reporting process – the documents are:

Copy of passport Face Page

Copy of latest Immigration Permission to Stay Stamp

Copy of TM Departure Card (this is the white card that should be stapled in your passport)

Copy of a document verifying your address (lease, utility bill, telephone bill, cable bill, etc.)

• Like 1

Topic was closed. Because it was considered a troll post. Printing of receipts with bar code seems to be intermittent at most offices. Extra paperwork is not needed up here. Just TM47 form. Sent from my AirPad 8" TA803D using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

well here ( Jomtien) photocopies of required documents are as follows, this is not a troll

90 Day Address Reporting: NEW REQUIREMENTS - Immigration Headquarters has instructed their Offices to require additional documentation to be submitted with the TM 47 - 90 day address report. We have received reports that these requirements are in effect – if you don't have the additional documents, you will be asked to provide them to complete the address reporting process – the documents are:

Copy of passport Face Page

Copy of latest Immigration Permission to Stay Stamp

Copy of TM Departure Card (this is the white card that should be stapled in your passport)

Copy of a document verifying your address (lease, utility bill, telephone bill, cable bill, etc.)

Not really new. I've been bringing those documents with the 90 day TM47 report form for each 90 day report for at least the past year or more at Jomtien. They generally just sign and stamp the needful, change the slip that's stapled in the passport and seldom even check the documents but staple them together and that's it.

If you have everything organized and ready, the process is quite quick, but there's always a few people ahead of me in the queue who manage to be totally unprepared and slow everything down.

Edited by Suradit69

This isn't unique to Jomtien.

About a year ago, CM Imm. put barcode stickers on the inside back page of our passports during a 90 day report and said "next time no copies needed", pointing to a barcode scanner on the counter. So, next time I didn't bring any copies, just the TM47 forms and passports for Hubby and me. They asked for copies and I pointed to the barcode scanner, still sitting on the counter, only now it was gathering dust. The IO took the TM 47s and copied the relevant passport pages himself, saying "next time bring copies".

Since then the barcode scanner has been removed from the counter and we continue to submit copies..

• Like 1

I have removed a post discussing moderaton and the reply to it. From the forum rules:

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

The topic title makes this thread off-topic for the visa forum. Anybody who wants to post about the so-called 90 reporting procedure at a particular immigration office please make this clear in the topic title.

mfr_closed1.gif