where to buy MSI notebook

loeuftok

Before any one jumps on me, I have tried all the online shop mentionned in the pinned post.

2 days of research for no result at all.(even tried Singapore and malaysia)

Some online shops pretend to be resseler, but have nothing to offer, other do not reply to email and than some start replying and than just forget about you...

Since I am living on a remote island, I have no other possibilities than going online.

Do any of you know any reliable shop that sales MSI laptops?

Or can anyone recommend another laptop that supports at least 2 external monitors in extended mode at the same time, with a min reolution of 1920*1080?

thanks in advance

Edited by loeuftok

Was in a shop yesterday at the Airport mall in Chiang Mai. And looked at several. Picked up a paper on them. And looked at several. Nice gaming system.

Good that you found what you were looking for.

Out of curiosity and possibility to learn more. Why you were looking for MSI notebooks specifically?

Edited by Guest

I am looking specifically at a few models from MSI because they are the only one (to my knowledge) to offer the possibility to connect 3 external monitors in extended mode at full HD.

Update about my order with tohome: got a phone call this afternoon from tohome. They told me they were out of stock. This I knew already since I called them before placing the order and was told they would order it for me. But today I was told that they had to cancel the order because they could not order it themselves...

I am now considering buying in europe. Do anyone have any information about import duties on laptops?