Truevision offices? Where are the good deals?

prk888

The deal I have is 4 boxes for 2800 baht, platinum package. You can share the boxes out between friends as long as they're in the same amphur. works out at 700 baht each. I tried to downgrade to gold after they lost the EPL but that would of worked out more expensive.blink.png

The deal I have is 4 boxes for 2800 baht, platinum package. You can share the boxes out between friends as long as they're in the same amphur. works out at 700 baht each. I tried to downgrade to gold after they lost the EPL but that would of worked out more expensive.blink.png

i have the same great deal with True

i have no friends to share with though

You can also email the customer services, I did about some issues with my internet, and had a response within 24 hrs in English.

So, I then thought about asking for DOICS (no DOICS in my area at present), so I asked about special deals for internet and TV, same again email back within 24 hours.

I have just contacted true visions to tell them i wanted to cancel my subscription. I wanted to see what deal they offered me. I have platinum package, and they offered me 3 months at the reduced rate of 1000 baht per month. So I quoted them some of the deals that other people on here had been offered ie Pattaya28 ( platinum at 599 baht, They have assured me that no one has been offered platinum at 599 baht a month, and the challenged me to get the subscription number of anyone who says that they have. Now I prefer to believe Pattaya28 in what he says, but true have challenged him to prove it.So come on Pattaya28 please prove it, so that we can all get the same fair deal.