Fair skinned thai females with dark skinned parents/grandparents?

snake24

ok i swear i have seen like tons of pictures on facebook like this and personally know a few thai chicks that fit this category.

Firstly you have this thai person male or female that looks chinese/japanese/korean east asian BUT isn't from any of those races.

Ok fine and then when you see the pictures of them with their parents/grandparents they look a few shades darker. That's right their grandparents/ parents are much darker than them so it's kind of hard to believe they are actually related.

It's like this with japanese or koreans or chinese. Their grandparents and parents look chinese or korean etc same skin tone and everything. It's like you see this japanese person and his grandparents look filippino.

To put this into a farang perspective. Well you see this northern european person with blond hair and blue eyes and then his grandparents look like southern european with dark hair and eyes and skin you would be shocked wouldn't you.

it's pretty common among the thais fyi

My MIL parents came from China and her sister married a southern dark skinned Thai man so if you could see my wifes cousins next to her grandparents on her mothers side then it should be the other way round.

Me, I'm blond haired (mousey now, very blonde when I was a kid) and my Dad descended from Romanies so put me next to a few generations back on my Dads side and it would look erm as you say. Both parents dark haired and eyes.

Oh and people ask my wife who our sons mother is as he looks so farang and medium/dark blonde.

But to solve your mystery the grandparents grew up working outside and still spend time outside, while the kids use whitening powders/creams and spend their time in shopping malls and indoors. Only go outside to go to their car or transport.

Not all Chinese are light skinned, old CGF on a trip with me to Thailand was repeatedly spoken to in Thai, the Chinese I kept seeing on my Asian travels last year were also far from light skinned.

I use to think..."who are these babes" (fair, very well groomed and very stylish) wandering the "farang' shopping centres of BKK until I met a couple of Japanese women at a club...yet on my trip to Japan few Japanese are so fair....

They have whitening clinics in BKK so im guessing there most places in asia...........been said here many times...Asians have a desire to be like us farangs....white as the driven snow.

Not all Chinese are light skinned, old CGF on a trip with me to Thailand was repeatedly spoken to in Thai, the Chinese I kept seeing on my Asian travels last year were also far from light skinned.

I use to think..."who are these babes" (fair, very well groomed and very stylish) wandering the "farang' shopping centres of BKK until I met a couple of Japanese women at a club...yet on my trip to Japan few Japanese are so fair....

They have whitening clinics in BKK so im guessing there most places in asia...........been said here many times...Asians have a desire to be like us farangs....white as the driven snow.

I doubt asians desire to be like farangs they just want to be fair. Could i say that farang that dye their hair black want to be asian?

The availability of a white skinned ancestor is beyond an individual's control, lightening creams are old hat, things have moved on, the availability and use of injected whitening drugs is widespread throughout Thailand.

I've witnessed a number of Thai women, and a few Thai men, go several shades whiter over the space of a couple of years - the change clearly visible when looking at photos taken at annual parties.