Bangkok on mission to clear footpaths

webfact

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a dream.....a dream that one day I may travel along the sidewalks of Bangkok in a wheelchair.

I assume you need a wheelchair to get around, otherwise it would be an interesting wish ohmy.png

Me and many others including thousands of Thai people.

• Like 1

I have a dream.....a dream that one day I may travel along the sidewalks of Bangkok in a wheelchair.

I assume you need a wheelchair to get around, otherwise it would be an interesting wish xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.shABmucp9T.png alt=ohmy.png width=20 height=20>

Me and many others including thousands of Thai people.

Me too. I live in Issan ans it's bad enough here. I try to avoid all Thai cities like the plague.

But we'll all die of starvation! Where will we all buy our dinners? Also, a lot of people will lose their liveliehoods.

Maybe, though, this ties in with lowering the price of luxury goods. As we won't be able to buy the copies anymore, we'll all rush to buy the still over-priced, unneeded, originals.

Makes the rich richer and further raises the cost of living for the proles. Typical PTP principles.

Nice move.

• Like 1

There will always be talk of reform. Who will enforce the reform?

The only Thais that seem to get off their butt to do anything are Lumpini park homeless "protestors" and parking attendants with a whistle. These are the only relentless Thais I see in our society.