A3 Flatbed Scanner

hansnl

I am searching for an A3 flatbed scanner.

Seems to be very difficult indeed.

Found the Mustek A3 1200 or 2400 flatbed scanner very much available in Europe, for a reasonable price.

The Mustek website gives the representatives in Thailand,

Being importers, I presume an end user is not very interesting.

Is there anyone who can advise me where the Mustek A3 flatbed scanners can be obtained?

Thanks

I have an A3 flatbed scanner. Reflexion and transparency. It is almost like new. But the original box is gone. I forgot the model. I'm in the office now. If i'm home I'll check it and if you interested you can have a look at it. Live in Bangkok, near Siam.

I have an A3 flatbed scanner. Reflexion and transparency. It is almost like new. But the original box is gone. I forgot the model. I'm in the office now. If i'm home I'll check it and if you interested you can have a look at it. Live in Bangkok, near Siam.

Sorry, mistake from me. It is an A4 scanner. Model: UMAX Astra 1220S (see picture). Selling for 2,000 Baht.

post-54807-0-42993400-1379166796_thumb.j

Sorry, mistake from me. It is an A4 scanner. Model: UMAX Astra 1220S (see picture). Selling for 2,000 Baht.

Thank you for the offer, but we need an A3 scanner.

My daughter wants to start a business doing things with scanners and printers.

We have A4 scanners, two of them, but sh*t, I asked Mustek in Taiwan, there is no representative or distributor or importer in Thailand.

I am now "talking" to Conrad in Germany, they have plenty of those.

And the Custom in Thailand tells me the dutie is zero (exempted)

So the order goes out this week.

Thanks everybody.