Humidifier Availability?

tommytouch

Yup Verasu has it @Special Price:.

16,550. Baht.

Here in Thailand , the land of high humidity why would you want still more ?

A friend of mine just returned from his home country and brought a DEHUMIDIFIER to reduce moisture and the growth of mold in his closets.

I would guess if anyone would have it you might try looking at http://www.verasu.com/

Here in Thailand , the land of high humidity why would you want still more ?

A friend of mine just returned from his home country and brought a DEHUMIDIFIER to reduce moisture and the growth of mold in his closets.

I would guess if anyone would have it you might try looking at http://www.verasu.com/

Air con will quickly dry your home out. It's better for our health to live in a humid environment than a dry one, much better for the nose and lungs. Mold is a risk, but keep your home clean and it will be fine.

I've seen lots of humidifiers in the mall department stores. 2-3k.

Or you can buy a full air purifier stand with humidifier in it, but they're expensive, 7-20k depending on the size and brand used.

A few cheaper ways to add humidity to your home:

Put a couple of bowls of water around the house, which will naturally evaporate.

Rather than tumble drying clothes, let them hang dry in your apartment.

Don't use the extractor after a shower, instead open the bathroom door and let the humidity spread throughout the house.

A good test if your home IS too dry is this:

Put a tin of coke/beer in the fridge until it is nice and cold. Take it out, put it on your table. Water bubbles should appear on the outside. If they don't - its because your home is overly dry.

Edited by razorramone