Wich Visa

Wich visa I need for longstay in thailand. And can I buy a car and motorcycle with this visa. I get more than the 65000 thb montly and the 850000 on the bank is no problem, but Iám only 44 year old, and my dutch wife only fourty.(She has to make also 65000 thb or it is enough for a couple??)

cheers [email protected]

Wich visa I need for longstay in thailand. And can I buy a car and motorcycle with this visa. I get more than the 65000 thb montly and the 850000 on the bank is no problem, but Iám only 44 year old, and my dutch wife only fourty.(She has to make also 65000 thb or it is enough for a couple??)

cheers [email protected]

Based on present requirements your income should suffice, but you are ineligible for an extended retirement visa until you are 50. The best you can do is to apply at a Consulate in your homeland, for a one year multiple entry visa and border hop every 90 days.

Once you reach 50 you can then apply for retirement visa (assuming you can provide the funds required at that time) and your wife could obtain her visa on the basis of your visa (she would not have to provide funds or be 50). But until you reach age 50 it is not going to be easy.

But what happens after one year? Do I get another yearvisa automaticly in Thailand, or do I have to go to my homeland. And what about bringing householdstuff to Thailand? Is it possible to take furniture and other stuff without paying taxes again?

cheers mitmig

But what happens after one year? Do I get another yearvisa automaticly in Thailand, or do I have to go to my homeland. And what about bringing householdstuff to Thailand? Is it possible to take furniture and other stuff without paying taxes again?

cheers mitmig

You cannot bring goods and chattels with you until you can get that extended visa and you can't get that until you attain 50 years. You may have to return home to obtain a new visa because obtaining another one year visa in the region will be difficult for you to obtain.