Six Year Driving License

Sirius1935

When I applied for my driving licence renewal some years ago a sweet young thing said that I qualified for a 5 year licence. She then told me that she was 23 years old, had never had a baby, had her own apartment and lived only a half a mile away from me. I smiled and told her that I would keep all that in mind and that maybe we could talk the following day when I picked up my licence. As I left the building and walked across the car park hand in hand with my wife she was looking out of the window at us. Thoughts of bonking her when she was wearing her Civil Service uniform immediately disappeared. The following day she had a face like a smacked ass when I collected the licence. All I could do was to shrug my shoulders.

When I applied for my driving licence renewal some years ago a sweet young thing said that I qualified for a 5 year licence. She then told me that she was 23 years old, had never had a baby, had her own apartment and lived only a half a mile away from me. I smiled and told her that I would keep all that in mind and that maybe we could talk the following day when I picked up my licence. As I left the building and walked across the car park hand in hand with my wife she was looking out of the window at us. Thoughts of bonking her when she was wearing her Civil Service uniform immediately disappeared. The following day she had a face like a smacked ass when I collected the licence. All I could do was to shrug my shoulders.

Well never mind err! some don't like the idea of being a mia noy laugh.png quite right too. whistling.gif

A Thai friend showed me his DL. It was issued in 1979. Expiry date: Lifetime. It cost him 200Baht

Yes, DL's here were given for life previously.

Not to foreigners though, while they were doing the for life DL's I was given a 10 year one.