3 month visa for Thailand

Hello all, please advise me if you can as i need some help,,, i'm going to Thailand and i want to stay there 3 months, i really didn't want to do visa runs, just want to go and relax, i'm in Europe with an Aussie passport but i have dual citizenship and the country where i am can't issue any visas without additional paperwork that can take 3 weeks and i don't have time, i need to go next week,,, any ideas,, i'm happy to pay for visa extensions as i just don't feel like sitting on a bus for hours on end to go to Laos or Cambodia as where i live there aren't any airports,, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

What kind of visa were you trying to get?

A tourist visa should not take more than a couple of days. That would give you 60 days on entry extendable for 30 days.

If you arrive and get 30 day visa exempt entry the longest extension you can get is 7 days.

Thank you for your help,,, i have a A/O visa that has expired and i need to renew that in Bangkok,, i can't get any visa here in Europe (bureaucracy rules) so after many e-mails i think i will go in and get the 30 day free, fly to Vientiane and return flight and get another 30 days and do that again if i have to,, i can visit my friends in Vientiane as i know a lot of people there but the hassle of more travel that i was trying to avoid,,, again thank you for all the help, great to have you there. John..