U-tapao To Siem Reap ?

soi unwise

Need some help.Looking to fly Pattaya to Cambodia at the end of July.Wikitravel state that PMT Airways ( not a wind up ! ) fly daily,started in Nov 2005.

Been on their web site and they have Nov 2005 and 2006 as starting dates.Tried the official U-TAPAO website and well.............. :o

Any of you twelve honest and true chaps got the answer ? Dates are flexible but looking around July 28,return 31st.

I live a few k's from airport and have heard of no incoming PMT flights. Not surprising really as would anyone really want to fly on these old, rusting Antonovs. I don't want them passing over my house. :D PMT on UN's banned list of carriers. :o

I live a few k's from airport and have heard of no incoming PMT flights. Not surprising really as would anyone really want to fly on these old, rusting Antonovs. I don't want them passing over my house. :D PMT on UN's banned list of carriers. :o

Thanks mate,you may have just saved my life !!

I live a few k's from airport and have heard of no incoming PMT flights. Not surprising really as would anyone really want to fly on these old, rusting Antonovs. I don't want them passing over my house. :D PMT on UN's banned list of carriers. :D

Thanks mate,you may have just saved my life !!

What was wrong with my answer?

April fools = bullsh1t story :o

As far as I am aware PMT were offering return trips for $170 from U-tapao. Believe however they are still being investigated over an accident last november when they rented a chinese prop. plane and crew for an International flight. It promptly crashed on landing with accusations from foreigners on board that they had overbooked and had extra passengers squashed in with the pilots :o

Hence the UN ban.