ShopBoy

well..I guess I am the lone cynical one here.

While an emotionally heart wrenching story...it is a commercial <deleted>!

Emotional manipulation at its worst, imo.

Exactly my same reaction.

Sappiness at its worst. bah.gif

[Revulsion vs. tears: Aren't we a diverse species? Chuckle.]

Edited by Fookhaht
  • Like 1

For all you Thai bashers out there, did you know that in Thailand it is considered cool to do good deeds for people?

Of course there are always going to be exceptions to the rule, but remember, what goes around, comes around. Works both ways.

The exception confirms the rule!

For all you Thai bashers out there, did you know that in Thailand it is considered cool to do good deeds for people?

Of course there are always going to be exceptions to the rule, but remember, what goes around, comes around. Works both ways.

What happened to the woman who owned the medicine shop???

Who says it's limited to Thailand to do good things? Is there some monopoly on global charity here? As for truemove . yuk yuk

standard sentimental rubbish that you can see on Thai tv all the time, just better filmed. These ads and indeed programs never question the roots of poverty and need they just smear sugar coated pap over the cracks, Thai give to Thai? do me a favour, I wonder what True's reaction would be if they caught a poor kid stealing from them?

• Like 1

Shame on a telecommunications company using such a piece of work to their own advantage (1,000s if not 1,000,000s of people exposed to it on free webforums and boards)

Disgusting using something like that, that has no relation to them whatsoever, simply as a means increasing their income and exposure.

Yeah, Thais helping Thais. Remember the 5 Kalasin Police Officers convicted of murdering (via torture) 17 yr old Kittisak for allegedly stealing a motorsai. Testicles crushed while still alive and hung from a tree.

• Like 1