Well non O based on marrage runing out pwermit to stay last one finishes in oct so thought about going back to savannakhet to get new Phoned no problem not intrested in money, but its a long drive more than 12 hrs so thought what the heck put 400, 000 in bank go to nan not far from me get marrage extension 60 day therefore money seasoned then go back get extension so asking what is nan like any problems i should be aware of ?????

Hi

I live in Uttaradit and have used Nan for my extension for marriage for the last 3-4 years. i have always found them to be most pleasant and helpful and the office is never busy. However some local friends have experienced some difficulties with them. But I think that if you are pleasant and friendly they will reciprocate.

Be aware that when you finally submit your marriage extension request they will insist on a house visit for which they will seek a donation "to cover petrol and other expenses"

But if you stump up for this it is a one-off payment and will not be requested on subsequent renewals.

Good luck

NB

Hi

i live In Uttaradit and have used Nan for my marriage extension renewals for the last 3-4 years.

i have found them very friendly, efficient and helpful. But I always try to be the same with them. However one or two of my local fiends have experienced problems with them.

One point to bear in mind is that when you go for your actual yearly extension they will want to visit you and your wife at home and talk to the neighbours. AS we are 200 kilos from Nan they asked for (and got) a "contribution towards petrol and other expenses.

Good luck

Norfolk boy

Hi

i live In Uttaradit and have used Nan for my marriage extension renewals for the last 3-4 years.

i have found them very friendly, efficient and helpful. But I always try to be the same with them. However one or two of my local fiends have experienced problems with them.

One point to bear in mind is that when you go for your actual yearly extension they will want to visit you and your wife at home and talk to the neighbours. AS we are 200 kilos from Nan they asked for (and got) a "contribution towards petrol and other expenses.

Good luck

Norfolk boy

thanks how much did you pay them also did you have to show kor ror 2 as will have to go to the amphoe to get