missing post in ubon..mail

winstonc

hi all please be aware,that if you live in moo6 ibon or others maybe you might have noticed you havnt recieved any post of late,i went into the post office in town,and they informed my wife that the postman has gone on the m,issing list with the mail.please check because may get cut off internet/electric etc.because you havnt recieved your bill yet..good day...

Nothing unusual there for anywhere.

I get my true vision bill by email because bill came to late. Sometimes I get the magazine, sometimes not at all, sometimes it is in the middle of the month.

Electric bill is handed over by meter reader. Same for water.

I think most internet services offer e-billing of some kind.

• Like 1

I decided that I would pay my electricity bill for my Bangkok condo automatically directly form my bank account as I spend most of my time in Sisaket and use the condo like a hotel.

The process involved going to a payment office to pay the last bill to go to the bank to show them we were up to date and to get the bank to stamp an application form for direct payment to then take the application to the electricty authority head office. An all morning affair covering about 60 kilometers.

We (me + TW) did that in January. Nothing happened. We did it again last week. Neither bank nor electricity authority would tell us why nothing happened the first time.

In the UK it takes about 5 minutes online to set up a bank direct debit.

TIT