Porta Potty

FrankBlunt

Hello,

Does anyone know anywhere in Phuket where a porta potty can be bought?.....or indeed the website of anyone in Thailand able to supply?

I think "porta potty" is the common name; specifically, what I'm looking for is a stand-alone chemical toilet that could be used by an elderly person who finds it difficult to navigate to the bathroom through the night.

Thanks in advance,

FB

Try a Lalizas agent. I just looked at the catalogue and they have a portable chemical toilet made of HDP (high density polyethylene) with a 12 litre fresh water flush and either a 10 or 20 litre holding tank. The measurements are 41cm deep by 35.5cm wide and 31 cm high. The product would have to be ordered from Bangkok and quite possible if they don't have stock, imported from wherever, so not immediately available.

PM me if you have a problem.

Hi,

I am not sure if this is suitable; but I have recently purchased a porta potty for my sailboat and it looks like the attached picture.

The place (to my surprise !) where I found this item was TrueValue Hardware in Pattaya and I was even more surprised at the ridiculously low price they had on these, namely Tbt. 2,250.- - These things are normally in the region of Tbt. 6,000.- so I scooped it up and actually felt like a thief ! !

The only thing I still have to source is the chemical (I prefer the crystals, since they seem to be much more effective than that "blue-liquid stuff").

I hope this helps you; don't know if they even have a TrueValue Hardware store in Phuket ?

If not; let me know and I'll check if there's still one in store here: is easily sent by Thai Post from here to Phuket, okay ?

Just drop me a PM and Bob's your uncle.

Cheers,

JaapFries

post-10410-0-15336900-1379382517_thumb.j

Edited by LivinginKata
email removed as per forum rules