Breaking Bad

dudeinthailand

Walt + M60 = Ice cold revenge.

The Nazi's are gonna get it but he'll be too late to save Jesse or Jesse will likely redeem himself in some way in the final standoff/shootout but end up dying. 

Yeah, I think he'll hire a bunch of mercs & go get his $70M back, try to save loser Jesse, and probably spare the life of the nazi nephew who seems to have some weird moral code, which Walt likes.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well we know Saul Goodman will live, because AMC has announced a spin off series title 'Better Call Saul'

At the beginning of this year (episode 9?) we see Walt returning to his home (now gutted, presumably by the DEA) and salvaging some Ricin he hid behind the power socket. Is that for Jessie? Perhaps his sister-in-law?

Well we know Saul Goodman will live, because AMC has announced a spin off series title 'Better Call Saul'

At the beginning of this year (episode 9?) we see Walt returning to his home (now gutted, presumably by the DEA) and salvaging some Ricin he hid behind the power socket.  Is that for Jessie?  Perhaps his sister-in-law?

That's great. Saul is the most lovable slimeball lawyer ever created.

• Like 1

At the beginning of this year (episode 9?) we see Walt returning to his home (now gutted, presumably by the DEA) and salvaging some Ricin he hid behind the power socket. Is that for Jessie? Perhaps his sister-in-law?

Actually, I think "Better Call Saul" is going to be a prequel about what happened before he got involved with Walt and Jessie. So, he could still be offed (sent to Belize).

• Like 1

Walt will save Jesse (perhaps taking out Todd and Jack), bequeath his dosh to his family and die of lung cancer.

I don't see the point in Walt saving Jesse, there needs to be a reason

He was angry at Jesse working with Hank against him but out in the desert he would have happily let Jesse die until Todd stopped them.

If not for Todd then Jesse would be dead on the nod of Walt's head tbh

Have the announced it will happen or just they are considering it?

Last I heard they were considering it

Good character in Breaking Bad though he is it doesn't mean his own show will work out well

Actually, I think "Better Call Saul" is going to be a prequel about what happened before he got involved with Walt and Jessie. So, he could still be offed (sent to Belize).

The plot thickens...

Have the announced it will happen or just they are considering it?

Last I heard they were considering it

Good character in Breaking Bad though he is it doesn't mean his own show will work out well

I believe it is all systems go. Apparently if AMC had not taken to the spinoff Netflix was ready to do a pilot

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/breaking-bad-spinoff-how-amc-630464

Yes, both Saul and Todd are great characters, but I see no sign that Todd is a Nazi or a psycho. He is a rather vicious criminal. His uncle was in prison gang that uses Nazi symbols, but there is no indication that Todd shares their views and he did not kill the child for fun. He did it for pragmatic reasons.

Yes, both Saul and Todd are great characters, but I see no sign that Todd is a Nazi or a psycho. He is a rather vicious criminal. His uncle was in prison gang that uses Nazi symbols, but there is no indication that Todd shares their views and he did not kill the child for fun. He did it for pragmatic reasons.

Todd is truly a great character as is the actor who portrays him. He seems to have a respectful code of ethics at the same time as being a cold killer. I suspect the writers drew from the Italian mafia examples made famous by the Godfather type movies, & sopranos.

Todd is truly a great character as is the actor who portrays him. He seems to have a respectful code of ethics at the same time as being a cold killer. I suspect the writers drew from the Italian mafia examples made famous by the Godfather type movies, & sopranos.

I liked Todd speaking with Lydia about the product. He sort of pulled his chair closer and put his hand on her shoulder ... it was quite menacing even though he was nice about it. Like you wouldn't have been surprised if he jumped her or hugged and thanked her :D

That's it then. Walt will get hold of the rest of his money--offing those rednecks and freeing Pinkman--take down Grey Matter (or kill them), get money to his family, who will finally realise he did it all for them and tried to prevent Hank's death, and then die of lung cancer with his son holding his hand. This is as rosy an ending as it can get as it would send out the wrong message, right. The writers have been careful throughout the series to make a point of that.

Those rednecks blew the head off Pinkman's girlfriend and then threatened to do the same to her kid - all to get Pinkman to keep cooking and stop trying to escape. Yeah, I'm for leaving them alone. Nice folks.

Yeah, that wasn't very nice of baby-faced Todd, though in fairness, he did apologize before he executed her in cold blood. Those Rednecks are obviously headed for a showdown with Walt and the mercs he hires. I think Todd's new crush, the drug dealer liaison will also die ugly before this is over.

However, none of the above justifies that rat-prick Pinkman's betrayal. I'm with UG, he needs to pay.

• Like 1

Those rednecks blew the head off Pinkman's girlfriend and then threatened to do the same to her kid - all to get Pinkman to keep cooking and stop trying to escape. Yeah, I'm for leaving them alone. Nice folks.

Yeah, that wasn't very nice of baby-faced Todd, though in fairness, he did apologize before he executed her in cold blood. Those Rednecks are obviously headed for a showdown with Walt and the mercs he hires. I think Todd's new crush, the drug dealer liaison will also die ugly before this is over.

However, none of the above justifies that rat-prick Pinkman's betrayal. I'm with UG, he needs to pay.

There is only 1 episode left and a lot to tie it all up.

I'm going with Jesse still lives. Maybe Walt dobs in the rednecks? Steals their guns?

I'm not sure, but he gets some guns from somewhere...