The best place to buy a Playstation 3 (new or used)?

schondie

As I've decided I can't wait for the PC version of GTA V, I need to buy a Playstation 3.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy one in Thailand or online? Also, would it be worth getting my nephew's old one sent out here from the UK?

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

In England the PS3 Superslim 500 GB GTA V and The last of us bundle would set you back $320!

On fleabay, sorry, ebay you could find the GTA bundle for $230 but after selling over 1000 of them they're sold out.

$270 is still a decent price if you want it as much as I do.

• Like 1

Nice one sushi

I'll be getting one in time for Xmas. I think the prices and bundles at Nadzproject are the best I've seen in Thailand.

The import tax! Ouch. There is a shop in BKK selling genuine GTA V for 1890 baht.

Edited by schondie

I wanted a European copy as I am playing GTA V online, on my UK account and apparently you can't buy the downloadable extra content if your disc and account regions don't match.

Its worth considering getting one that will play games from a hard drive, as you can download your own games or get your HDD filled at a shop. They are about 14-15k and if you have the up to date custom firmware and a genuine copy of the fame you can play online, but you have to be very careful not to update to the official sony firmware.