what is going on ?

ignis

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#103128]

The administrator has limited the number of new posts you can submit within a short time frame. Please wait 14 seconds before replying or posting a new topic.

Say this all the time, almost every post, even on 1st post of the day ? why ? is 12 odd hours a short time ?

Re open the topic find that the post has been posted anyway...... but NEVER is it saved automatically in Item I follow.. ?

Yes, but not as bad today as last 3 days...

As reported long ago, I do still have a problem with getting the next page...

Just items I follow....... fine click on page 2 = page 1 of New contents...

New contents....... fine click on page 2 [top or bottom or click next] = page 2 of 'Just item I follow' .......... so far in maybe last 6 months have never been able to get the next page in New contents....

As also reported long ago....... reply to a post and is 50/50 chance it will go into 'Just items I follow' if i remember I have to go back and check it

What browser and version are you using?

Do you use any plugins or browser extension? If, please restart browser without them.

Or, please try with another browser.

Tried I.E ThaiVisa will not even open in that, will all plugins disabled

Win 7 and latest version of Chrome is my normal browser.

Do you use any plugins or browser extension? If, please restart browser without them.

Do you use any extensions or plugins on your Chrome?

Have you scanned your computer for virus and malware?

Do you use any extensions or plugins on your Chrome?

Have you scanned your computer for virus and malware?

Something gone wrong with my PC, internet connected but cannot find anything ??

So using my old XP laptop

Tried the New contents....... fine click on page 2 [top or bottom or click next] = error page cannot be found ??

also on this laptop 'Just item I follow click page 2 is as above ?

Have made 1 x post with no problem

Up date........

Do not have the 'Sorry, you don't have permission for that!' problem, have posted a few times..

But I do still have this PAGE problem....... My PC buying new tomorrow, so using a old XP laptop, been to 2 different houses in the Village ALL = same, different OS, different Browsers, yet all the same problem..

New Contents fine click on page 2 [top or bottom or click next] = error page cannot be found or will take to Page 2 of 'Just item I follow' ??

I have deleted lots of 'follow this topic' so is NO page 2 = now on 3 different PC/laptops get 'error page cannot be found' ??

AS I said 3x different OS, 3x different Browsers the only thing we all have in common is TRUE Internet, No other option out here, is it something to do with TRUE ?

Bought a new PC

M.B. GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3P CPU AMD FX-8320

2x 4 GB Ram Hyper-X DDR3(1866) 8GB. Kingston (C9T3,kit2) 'Ingram/Synnex
and Windows 8
Chrome + Firefox + I.E.
ALL is the same cannot go to Page 2, 3 , 4 in New Contents, click any page number takes me to page 2 of 'Just items I follow'
​ALL browsers NEW install, latest version of all and up-to-date, NO add ons, NO Extensions, NO Virus, NO Malware.
Help Advise p l e a s e
Edited by ignis

Can you please paste an url here where you are at when you are clicking to page 2?

Do you get any error message? If, please post a screen shot.

Cheers

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&period=month&userMode=&search_app=forums&sid=0bac5a266bd3d56c728bb3c5d922d260&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&st=25

Up date........

Do not have the 'Sorry, you don't have permission for that!' problem, have posted a few times..

But I do still have this PAGE problem....... My PC buying new tomorrow, so using a old XP laptop, been to 2 different houses in the Village ALL = same, different OS, different Browsers, yet all the same problem..

New Contents fine click on page 2 [top or bottom or click next] = error page cannot be found or will take to Page 2 of 'Just item I follow' ??

I have deleted lots of 'follow this topic' so is NO page 2 = now on 3 different PC/laptops get 'error page cannot be found' ??

AS I said 3x different OS, 3x different Browsers the only thing we all have in common is TRUE Internet, No other option out here, is it something to do with TRUE ?

Could be a True Fault,i get exactly the same prob as you ,yet at our other house , 3BB gives perfect service. Bought a new P.C.with same Gigabite No as you,and XFX 7700 Ghost Graphic card, the JIT Shop advised against Windows 8,so i had 7,dont know why but those Guys aint Dumb.coffee1.gif

whistling.gif I post regularly on Thaivisa.

I have found that sometimes when Thaivisa is busy, it may take as long as 10 minutes to get your post to show up as posted.

I have been guilty of getting impatient and hitting the Post button again 2 or 3 times.... with apparently no results.

But then later I have returned to that same topic and found 2 or 3 duplicates of my post.

That's the same times I have had that error we are talking about .... being blocked from posting again for a period (usually a short one).

But it is very frustrating when you have to wait for up to 10 minutes before your post finally shows as posted.

whistling.gif I post regularly on Thaivisa.

I have found that sometimes when Thaivisa is busy, it may take as long as 10 minutes to get your post to show up as posted.

I have been guilty of getting impatient and hitting the Post button again 2 or 3 times.... with apparently no results.

But then later I have returned to that same topic and found 2 or 3 duplicates of my post.

That's the same times I have had that error we are talking about .... being blocked from posting again for a period (usually a short one).

But it is very frustrating when you have to wait for up to 10 minutes before your post finally shows as posted.

Are you using True?

I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Do you have the issue with True proxy both enabled and disabled? Try to change, it may help.

YES have tried, makes no difference

Also using a VPN in UK, Australia and Cyprus .. all the same impossible to get next page

Edited by ignis