Nonthaburi: Ex-convict murders man for 'looking at his girlfriend'

webfact

Ex-Convict Murders Man For 'Looking At His Girlfriend'
By Khaosod Online

ex.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A former convict stabbed a Burmese man to death because the victim reportedly looked at his girlfriend too many times at an intersection in Nonthaburi Province.

In a press conference, the police said they have arrested Mr. Kittinant Siripee, 20, in connection with the murder of a 25 year old Burmese man named Mueang Niang, which took place at Bangsri Mueang - Saam Yaak Intersection on the night of 17 September.

Mr. Kittinant told police he was riding his motorcycle with his girlfriend, who works as a ′coyote′ dancing girl. Many men have previously flirted with his girlfriend, Mr. Kittinant said, and he had routinely been in arguments with his girlfriend because of his jealousy.

The suspect said they had been arguing about such issue when they stopped for the red light at the intersection, where Mr. Kittinant said he spotted Mr. Mueang glancing at his girlfriend many times.

According to the suspect, he suddenly became enraged with jealousy. He reportedly got off his motorbike and walked to Mr. Mueang, asking him why he had been leering at his girlfriend, then stabbed the man dead before speeding away on motorcycle.

Police records show that Mr. Kittinant had been imprisoned on theft charges in 2009 and had only been released from prison recently.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM09UVTVNVGt5TkE9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-09-20

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never understood the "<deleted> -U' looking at my girl?!" thing....

I think, that I have a very very pretty wife - and if people give her the elevator look, it just boost my self-esteem.

As long as they just look, I really don't see the problem. wai.gif

is there any chance of you posting a few BEACH photos of your mrs then ...... thumbsup.gif

Edited by martynsnowmans
  • Like 1

I wonder if the girlfriend stayed on the motorcycle of got off of it after he shot the poor Burmese fellow.

(Note to self:  don't check out pretty girls on the backs of motorcycles in Nonthaburi!)

Oh, he shot him? I must have missed that. Thought, he stabbed him ...

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

let him rot idoing bird, actually, maybe the rope should be an option for these retards, society's better off without them.

Calling him a retard is a bit harsh, many retarded people are smarter than this.

I strongly advocate abortions

At least that will remove some of the gutter trash that walk the streets here and all other countries

Give him a needle or bullet

• Like 1

What a joke, this clown lets his GF work at such a place (as hes happy with the cash) And when somebody looks at her he does this? Well he should be sent down for the same ammount of years as shes been.

Congratulations for submitting a post consisting of more than one sentence! Now go and have a well earned lie down.

Even though that one sentence is incomprehensible, illiterate gibberish?

What a joke, this clown lets his GF work at such a place (as hes happy with the cash) And when somebody looks at her he does this? Well he should be sent down for the same ammount of years as shes been.

Congratulations for submitting a post consisting of more than one sentence! Now go and have a well earned lie down.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

(no sentence at all!)

It is cruel to mock the afflicted.

Well he should be sent down for the same ammount of years as shes been. Obviously has reading problems too - and sexually confused.

I guess he could have gone to her job where she worked as a Coyote Dancer and killed everyone who was looking at her. Of course, now, we can all stare at her as much as we like and he can't do anything about it.

Don't be too sure... he has 20 thug mates who are protecting his interests and they will happily beat you to death if you make anyone lose face...

• Like 1

Well guys, I did not see your names on any awards such as the booker prize lately. How about keeping your troll comments to yourselves?