Does Thailand now have something they can internationally be proud of?

Psych01

Check out Thailand's Ladies Volleyball team at the A|sian Volleyball Championship. Having already beaten Japan once, and now China (the #1 team), they may have a rematch with Japan in the next stage of the championship, or South Korea for the #1 spot.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/507485/20130920/2013avc-semifinals-asianvolleyballchampionship.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Asian_Women's_Volleyball_Championship#Final_round

• Like 1

The volleyball team has good for a period of time, so not really a big surprise!

But that the only 18 year old Ratchanok became worldchampion in badminton just last month, see that is an achivement clap2.gif , especially in a sport, where the last four in any bigger tournament normally are all Chinese.

So kudos to the young lady! (and her Chinese trainer)

I'm willing to bet that every mother, every father, every brother, sister , auntie uncle friend acquaintance etc is proud to the point of bursting for their achievements. I say enjoy the success and love and joy that follows such winning ways. I am delighted for them all, every one.

• Like 1

Let's have a poll....

Comparison of a countries proud deeds vs deeds to be ashamed of.

rolleyes.gif

Ok.

hehehehe Forget 'Walking' or 'Not Walking', 'Match and Spot Fixing', 'Bodyline', 'Ball Tampering' - Without doubt , it has to be - The Great Chapel Underarm Bowling incident?

Just goes to show you that even when it comes to being ashamed, us Australians are highly competitive and willing to go that extra yard. Relationships across the ditch are still 'tenuous'.

Top that and play fair!