Why was I so angry?

weegee

looks like the boaties may have done wrong, so yep, they should be arrested....I go along with that.

But from today I wont be coming down from the shed looking like a coal miner everyday.....after reading your replies.

I have never required any thanks for anything I have done in my life, that's not the way I am....forget that road.

The Spirit of goodwill has passed, so on with the rest of the things I have left.

how very dramatic.

many of us would like to help more with the local community, but are scared of the immigration rules. Everybody looses which is not a good thing at all

However, at least with those lovely photos of your hard work in progress immigration now have all the evidence they need to prosecute you.

Wouldn't it be the Dept. of Labour who would investigate?

I've never known anyone, including myself to get arrested for doing community work.

many of us would like to help more with the local community, but are scared of the immigration rules. Everybody looses which is not a good thing at all

However, at least with those lovely photos of your hard work in progress immigration now have all the evidence they need to prosecute you.

Wouldn't it be the Dept. of Labour who would investigate?

It is the Immigration Police who are usually put in charge of arresting the foreign offenders when it comes to labour offenses.

Edited by pilm

Dont waste your time assisting the local community they really dont give a <deleted>, let them carry on their lives in their hovels etc with their broken roads and lack of decent water supply.

Found this out a long time ago, all they want to do is make up stories about you.

True.

Unfortunately.

Don't bother trying to help those that will actually (and absurdly) resent you for it. ;)

• Like 1

I've realy just had enough. not even two full pages and full of ridiculous over the top racist generalizations about Thai people.in complete violation of forum rules. Given the OP find this topic irredeemable.

//CLOSED//

• Like 1