Paint shops for custom paints

Beardog

I found a custom paint shop that sprayed some portions of my bike. They recently did some parts of my Kawasaki ER6n in Chameleon paint that changes from purple to blue to green & back & forth depending how you view it. The paint is the same as I get in the U.S. to shoot custom cars, trucks, semi's, boats & planes.

The paint work is exemplary & is the same quality I offered on my 10 year guarantee paint jobs. Short of a 40 lacquer coat hot rod job rubbed out every coat.- This is the real deal. I have absolutely zero interest in this company but I have had about 20 expats so far that asked where the hell I got the paint & work done. I would have painted the parts myself but for 2,000 baht for 5 parts it would not even pay for the labor time in cleaning the guns afterward.

The paint I got is the most expensive(other than Emron & other aircraft paints) but other candy coats & pearls - metal flakes & so on can be had for 1/3 of the price. And the paint being very expensive in any country was still 1/4 of the cost in the states. 1/2 a liter paints a complete bike. my paint was 5000 baht (1/2 a liter- which turns out to about a full liter when thinned out with fish eye remover & additives.) And the labor was only 2000 baht which included clean up of parts prep & the clear coat- with hardener & reducer & fish eye remover. The painter gets Kudos for showing his love for the trade. He is a true craftsman, which is a one in a thousand to a million here in Thailand. Right now he is doing smaller jobs. Full bikes but no cars but he will & has done panels & accents on cars & trucks.

If you are looking for a number one in quality. This company may just be what you dreamed about for your custom job! Not a investor in this company - just a very very happy customer that believes this company is worthy of giving a shot amongst the lame parts re-placers & just filling a position to get the paycheck. I also got the impression the painter can create custom parts as well as do repairs & paint. the shop is right across the street from Maxxis 2 doors down on the other side of the road. Here are some pics of the painted work so far. The side covers front 1/2 fender & both rims(striping around rim) The address is 472/41 Sukimvette. I have enclosed some photos to give an Idea of where it is. They are also on facebook under mukdelight.

If this link gets pulled which is always welcome on the bike forum but usually gets yanked in this forum just PM me & I will remit the info. It is just that great to give these guys a shout out for the quality & pride they show in their product & work & makes me feel great to see another craftsman that is proud to put his name on the product instead of the status quo.... I can only parts replace duh! they have a good website as well select English & there you have it.They have over 70 colors & most likely can custom mix anything.website has tele numbers to call.They are quick & will pick up parts as well.No stroking on lying about when & holding you up later!

mukdelight.com

post-32440-0-61080500-1379742869_thumb.j

post-32440-0-47049300-1379743010_thumb.j

post-32440-0-57324000-1379743247_thumb.j

post-32440-0-39833900-1379743311_thumb.j

post-32440-0-12725000-1379743383_thumb.j

post-32440-0-58577700-1379743426_thumb.j

post-32440-0-88417800-1379743517_thumb.j

post-32440-0-06725700-1379743597_thumb.j

post-32440-0-67255800-1379743766_thumb.j

Edited by Beardog

• 4 weeks later...

Steve: if you or your buddies are looking for full directions to Muk delite custom Paint shop here is the directions for the Shop. The painter comes with the paint. I will see him myself shortly to complete the rest of My ER6n

Is this color nice ?!

Well I won about $20,000 on competitions with this color in the U.S. You don't sound like anyone that would spend any money on anything. Maybe cheap Charlie brigade! Do you resemble this remark. I referred about 20 expats to this shop & 12 have completed their customs! In my experience only the jealous moan about things like you Get a life! Or get something newer than your 1994 fresh scooter. LOL . So humor us & post what you got!

Edited by Beardog