sad to say...

Sad to say but my father has passed on today.

I need to get home quickly, and don't want to do my re-entry at immigration. I have a non-immigrant B visa.

What is the deal with re-entry permits at the airport BKK? What will I need to bring? Sorry kind of a mess right now...THANKS

Sorry for loss.

If flying from Suv you will not need any thing other than your passport. They will do the photo TM8 and copies that is included in a 200 baht service fee.

Other wise you would need a photo for TM8 form and copies of your passport photo page entry and extension stamp. Plus TM6 departure card.

Sorry for loss.

If flying from Suv you will not need any thing other than your passport. They will do the photo TM8 and copies that is included in a 200 baht service fee.

Other wise you would need a photo for TM8 form and copies of your passport photo page entry and extension stamp. Plus TM6 departure card.

Thank you very much. Where exactly is it? Before or after check in? Thanks again

So sorry for your sad loss, both my parents are long gone but not forgotten. I know this will not help you now but for others I offer the following suggestion. On the annual renewal get a re entry visa, yes it costs but for peace of mind it is well worth it. I have children, grand children in the UK also a business that I have rented out. One never knows what life will throw up and when it is not good, having a re entry permit is one important item less to consider at a time of stress when it is necessary to return to your homeland at very short notice. I hope all goes well getting your permit at the airport and that everything proceeds smoothly at this difficult time.