Threatening Prostitution: Couple Arrested

Lite Beer

Threatening Prostitution

2347441.jpg
Police have arrested the couple that has threatened a 12-year-old minor to sexually satisfy customers located at Samutprakarn.

SAMUTPRAKARN- September 21, 2013 [PDN]; Samutprakarn police received reports that on 20th of September police officials announced the arrested of Mr. Thawachai aged 22 and Mrs.Kaew age 16 (fiction name) charged for threatening a minor to commit prostitution.

On 18 September Ms.Yai(fiction name) reported to the Samut Prakan police to ask for help for being abducted by the couple Mr. Thawachai and Mrs.Kaew, who threatened her to commit prostitution with several customers at a motel. If she did not follow them she would be physically abused she stated.

Read More: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/22/threatening-prostitution/

--Pattaya Daily News 2013-09-22

12 in the first line, 16 in the third. She must be about 30 by now.

Why do some people have trouble reading and comprehending an article?

It clearly states that the two alleged procurers (i.e. Mr. Thawatchai and Mrs. Kaew) are 22 and 16 years old, respectively. The girl (Ms. Yai) who filed a complaint with police, however, is 12 years old.

Got it?

What I've been wondering about, though, is why the 16-year-old is mentioned as Mrs. Kaew. Is she - a child herself - perhaps the "legally betrothed" (lol, love that expression!) of Mr. Thawatchai?

In any case, 16 is rather young for being a pimp (or should that be 'pimpress?).

• Like 2

...that has threatened a 12-year-old minor to sexually satisfy customers

...for threatening a minor to commit prostitution

...reported to the police regarding

Who is actually writing those articles?

I obviously understand what perspired, but if you just read it word by word it sounds like those two threatened the 12yo that they would "commit prostitution" (???) with customers like if the 12yo wouldn't behave.

That's the sort of English a 13yo over here gets marked in his/her class test with loooong wavy red lines; after studying English for 3 years or so.

And the old guy in the picture must be the proud father of the 16 year old!w00t.gif

Trailerpark Thai style!

And thinking of another thread here: People do look more stylish in long trousers??whistling.gif

No,not the father..........the brother.

(or older sister if she didn't shave ?)cheesy.gif

I obviously understand what perspired, but if you just read it word by word it sounds like those two threatened the 12yo that they would "commit prostitution" (???) with customers like if the 12yo wouldn't behave.

That's the sort of English a 13yo over here gets marked in his/her class test with loooong wavy red lines; after studying English for 3 years or so.

Don't sweat it expert.

Do understand that this forum is for all people ,not every body is a flawless and perfect as you.

Many members only read and never write,for some members english is their 3rd or 4th language .

Even if you speak 6 language ,please don't comment rude .

(unless he masters only english ,because that "an sich" is indeed very low.)beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

• Like 1

And the old guy in the picture must be the proud father of the 16 year old!w00t.gif

Trailerpark Thai style!

And thinking of another thread here: People do look more stylish in long trousers??whistling.gif

And the old guy in the picture must be the proud father of the 16 year old "how do you deduct that Maigret" bah.gif

Don't sweat it expert.

The English in this article is as poor as in the murdered transgender thread from the same rag. 'I like Thai' is more of a troll than my Avatar.

Don't sweat it expert.

The English in this article is as poor as in the murdered transgender thread from the same rag. 'I like Thai' is more of a troll than my Avatar.

People who criticize English written by Thais should make sure their posts are perfect IMHO. Poster I like Thai was being sarcastically humorous in his post. It made me smile. Although English in Thailand is not good its better than our ability to speak read or write their language.

• Like 1

Don't sweat it expert.

People who criticize English written by Thais should make sure their posts are perfect IMHO. Poster I like Thai was being sarcastically humorous in his post. It made me smile. Although English in Thailand is not good its better than our ability to speak read or write their language.

I hope that if Pattaya Daily News has as much trouble finding a Thai to write English as you clearly do finding a foreigner to write Thai then they will consider retaining foreign staff.

Concerning 'I like Thais' post I've thought it over and have decided that I was wrong. I am sorry.

Edit: Paragraph order.

Edited by BudRight
  • Like 2