Any good printer repairer in CM?

zeekgarcia

I have a Canon MP568 printer that does not have external tanks. I have only used the canon replacement ink cartridges

but when I print color photos there are lines in it. I have replaced the cartridges, did the cleaning etc but still has lines when I print color photos etc.

So can anyone recommend a printer repair person here in CM?

Also these color cartridges run out of ink fast but I hardly print in color, can these inks evaporate?

I have asked two places if they can refill the cartridges but they said they cannot. The printer uses the 820 black cartridge and the 821 color cartridges. Anyone know of anywhere that can refill them?

Plus does every color printer use the color ink even when you print in black?

Once I found this out I started using the gray scale setting when printing only in black.

Never yield to the temptation of having ink tanks added on. Fastest way to ruin your printer. Also, refilling the original cartridges never seems to work out well. I always end up tossing out my old printer and buying a new one. Four in four years.

Never yield to the temptation of having ink tanks added on. Fastest way to ruin your printer. Also, refilling the original cartridges never seems to work out well. I always end up tossing out my old printer and buying a new one. Four in four years.

I have owned 2 Canon printers one for the last 7 years the other for 3, both had ink tanks fitted. Both are still working perfectly and when service or a query has arisen I have received nothing but friendly and efficient service from the store that fitted the tanks. Your mileage seems to be different.

• Like 1

Our printer gets clogged nozzles that I can't clean myself using the utilities once or twice a year. Mywife uses it a LOT. The guy on the second floor of Pantip Plaza is most accomodating, fast, cheap, and he has always been able to fix it.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Panthip Plaza, shop name is OIC, ground floor, not far from TT&T.

They are nice, efficient, and not expensive.

Philippe.

I can 100% confirm this. Even the guy from the IC-City shop in the upper floor told us, that they use the OIC Shop to repair their warranty cases.

The external tank from them works fantastic with our Epson printer. Its really a top service from them !!!

• Like 1