Man in black robs Phuket 7-Eleven

webfact

Man in black robs Phuket 7-Eleven

1379930634_1.jpg
The black-clad robber points his gun at staff in this screen grab from the shop’s security camera.

PHUKET: -- A minimart in Chalong was robbed early this morning (September 23) by a man in black, armed with a pistol, who walked away with B20,000.

Three frightened staff of the 7-Eleven store on Chao Fa West Rd, at the junction with Soi Prathana, just to the north of HomePro Village, called police after the robbery.

One of them, Sarawut Chananan, 21, from Chonburi, told police, “We were refilling the shelves when this man in a black top and black helmet with visor walks in, goes behind the counter and starts looking for money. He was about 20-25 years old.

“But there was no money in the till, so he started waving his gun at us and shouting at us. He threatened me and demanded money. ‘No coins,’ he said.

“I was frightened so I took out the money [from a hidden drawer] and gave it all to him. It was B20,000.

“Then he walked calmly out and got on his motorbike and drove quietly away.”

Police are now looking for clues to the robber’s identity.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/man-in-black-robs-phuket-7-eleven-42051.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2013-09-23

The guy's visor was up enough for the clerks to see his face.

When some one pulls a gun on you,you kinda focus on the gun.Especially if you are a civilian.Been there unfortunately.

Anyone with a few remaining brain cells that has tattoos on their hands would wear gloves, marigolds even. rolleyes.gif