old people in Thailand

ajarnpot

Talking 'bout my generation

hope I die before I get old ...

hehehe easier nuf said. You're a long time dead.

When it comes to menopause, Women get hot flushes and mood swings. Men date younger women and buy a motorcycle.

The policy the OP is suggesting is already in place!

Take a trip to the northeast, and you will see Swiss, German and Swedish villages, with all the nice houses in the name of a younger Thai female ! giggle.gif

Wealth-distribution is taking place every single day at the landoffice! whistling.gif

Where else in the world would a farang start a bussiness wich he can not own or invest millions in property wich they can not own.

Even Thais who live and work legally in my home country send most of their paycheck to the motherland and when filing there yearly tax reports they can get a big tax discount for the upkeep of family in Thailand,so money leaving my home country is invested in Thailand and tax discounts my home country loses twice and Thailand wins ,god i love Thailand what a poor country.

A Tax Deduction for the upkeep of family in Thailand! <deleted>!

And here i was thinking the Land of the Great Long Weekend, the Welfare 'Nanny' State of Australia was ridiculuosly generous.

If that's a fact, then more fool you lot. You deserve to get stiched up.

No i kid you not.After the second world war many foreigners came to work in my country because there was a big shortage in labour such as construction work mining etc....

Many of these people had a lot of mouths to feed in there home country so thats why this tax deduction was granted and is still used to this day.

Many Thai women who have been living and working here know about this and make gratefull use of said tax deduction.Hows that for a nanny state.

Edited by Kudel