Squash partner on Samui

zed75

Hi Guys,

I will be staying in Samui for about 2 months in December and January. As I do play squash almost every day I am looking for people to play with when I am over there. I am between beginner and intermediate level.

PM me or just reply to this post :)

Cheerio

Z.

hi...i d love to play squash..the only court i know of is in Mantra resort..maenam and the prices are insane! if i remember correctly, for outside guests it is 600 or 800 bahts per person! so now i play badminton ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I got the following answer from Mantra:

SaWOWdee Khun Zoltan,
Greetings from Mantra Samui Resort.
Please be informed that you can purchase the squash entry pass THB. 600 per one person per one hour.
Advance reservation is necessary.
Thank you and kindest regards,
Haris
So it is possible to play but it is kinda expensive, I think once a week would work out for me just to stay in shape.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have just visited the Mantra Samui resort and had a look at the court. It is a glass back in great condition.

It was very warm on court but there is air conditioning. This needs turning on 1/2 hour before the booking so let them know or turn up early specially for the request. I couldn't get it started with the remote controller but reception told me "The engineer could start it up for me" I assume this will not be a problem.

I am told by reception the court is 600 Baht (£12) and looks like it is fairly vacant.

I now just need a partner........

I am here until the 14th November and have arranged a game with "Master of the court" and will confirm later this week.

Any one else out there please respond now.

Pete

Thanks Mustafa, ill check it out.

I only got 1 reply for a game of squash, can it really be true nobody are interested in tennis or squash ?

I have booked the Mantra Samui court for 17.00 on the 14th November.

Any problems? I check ---E-mail removed as per forum rules, please PM the poster---- regularly.

Edited by PoorSucker
Fixed quote and removed E-mail

Well I was checking out forums and I found some threads indicating that Mantra let's public in to play. I sent them a mail to find out. I will keep you posted if I know more.

just get a ball, a wall and use you hands, prison style

Thanks Mustafa, ill check it out.

I only got 1 reply for a game of squash, can it really be true nobody are interested in tennis or squash ?

I have booked the Mantra Samui court for 17.00 on the 14th November.

Any problems? I check ---E-mail removed as per forum rules, please PM the poster---- regularly.

So - as my email address has been removed, can I put in my international mobile number: +447937xxxxxxx ??

If not I will be there anyway.

Penstech

Edited by Rooo
Phone

I have removed a personal phone #, this is for your protection.

14) Not to place phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

• 4 months later...