TB scan for UK spouse visa application

Please forgive that this must have been answered many times, but I'm confused. Here it says:

Approved test clinics

You must be tested at the accredited clinic listed below. We will not accept a TB test certificate from a clinic we have not approved.

You can make a booking by contacting the International Organisation for Migration (IOM):

Tel: +66 2 234 7950-5

But immediately after it goes on to say:

Attending the clinic

You should contact the approved clinic to book an appointment. You should make it clear that you need the test for a UK visa application. You can expect to get an appointment within a few days of your request.

So do we call the IOM or the clinic or both?

We fly back to Thailand on the 5th October to get married, and we would like to get the scan done during the first week while we're in Bangkok rather than have to go back again, so I want to call now and get it booked for sometime during the week 7th-11th October.

Thanks, Garry.

Edited by GarryUK

Okay thanks, it was just how I was reading it. If I assume that the first section contains the list of all approved clinics, then the second bit simply means pick one and phone them directly to make an appointment, except that in the case of Thailand there is only one option. I was confused because the clinic will send us to one of two hospitals for the x-ray, but now it all makes sense.

The gf was telling me the fee is 2600THB from some Thai page she was reading, but I read (on the UKBA I think) that it's 3300THB and sadly I bet it's me that's right, we'll see when they ask for the money. So it's IOM I pay then?

Thanks guys, with all the stress on trying to plan our itinerary (for getting married) and deciding what things we need to spend and what will have to wait, even the most simple stuff can seem confusing sometimes.

Garry