Emirates 777 Business Class Seat

RabC

Guys I am looking for some advice, I have a business trip next week to Africa and will be using Emirates.. I have looked at Seatguru and it hasnt been of much use. Both my flights are on 777 with flat bed but you are either stuck in a window and have to hurdle someone to get out, or in the aisle and get jumped over so the window pax can get out, don't mention the middle of 3 seats. Anyone suggest a good seat please, I know there are quite a few Emirates junkies on here.

Guys I am looking for some advice, I have a business trip next week to Africa and will be using Emirates.. I have looked at Seatguru and it hasnt been of much use. Both my flights are on 777 with flat bed but you are either stuck in a window and have to hurdle someone to get out, or in the aisle and get jumped over so the window pax can get out, don't mention the middle of 3 seats. Anyone suggest a good seat please, I know there are quite a few Emirates junkies on here.

First world problems and all that jazz eh RabC :P

I think the bulkheads 7B or 7J are the pick as they have slightly more room in front... If you're not one for staring out the window you could take 7A or K..

• Like 2

Still I hope you are happy you got your dig in, I will remember it whilst sipping my first champagne.

Not forget to check for a possible "pea" under your seat cushion. tongue.png

Some have humor, some have none, some like humor and some don't. biggrin.png

But as you not pay yourself -

=Don't look a gift horse, in his mouth.= rolleyes.gif

pferd_titel.jpg

Edited by ALFREDO

Sadly EK is flying their older 777's to Africa, not the new(er) ones. Rows 6 and 7 (window) are fine, there is enough legroom that you can get up and walk to the aisle without waking the person sleeping next to you, its just one step over the person's legs. Not a real issue.

Are you sure though that its a 777 with flat beds? Some of the flights to Africa from Dubai, again on the older 777's, are not flat beds .... which does make for a bit of a miserable flight, of course .... still not as miserable as the people in the back of the bus!

To be a bit curious, what airline do you prefer for their business class?

Sadly EK is flying their older 777's to Africa, not the new(er) ones. Rows 6 and 7 (window) are fine, there is enough legroom that you can get up and walk to the aisle without waking the person sleeping next to you, its just one step over the person's legs. Not a real issue.

Are you sure though that its a 777 with flat beds? Some of the flights to Africa from Dubai, again on the older 777's, are not flat beds .... which does make for a bit of a miserable flight, of course .... still not as miserable as the people in the back of the bus!

To be a bit curious, what airline do you prefer for their business class?

I have checked and Emirates say they are both upgraded 777 (flat beds). Of the Middle East Carriers I prefer Etihad/Qatar/Oman as they all have aisle access from whichever seat on their 777 or Airbus. Direct to/from Europe would be BA/EVA and yes Finnair in Business. I just do not like Emirates 7 across in Business on their 777, seems like a retrograde step to me.

I will write a review and post it here after my flight.

• Like 1