Parts for Old Kubota tractor model

samchan

I am looking to buy spare parts for my old tractor model especially for Kubota M8030 and M7950. I could not find one in Bangkok and in Chanthaburi. I am wondering if anyone know where they sale a lot of parts for these tractor models within Bangkok and between Chon Buri and Chanthaburi. I would be very much appreciated if you can give me a clue. Many thanks :)

I guess this tractor is a grey market import from JAPAN. You might have to import used parts from Japan

Hi Rotary

They are not from the gray market or whatever you name it. But I have heard that it was popular in the Chanthaburi and Chon Buri areas. The part labeled in the attached image of my previous post also sale parts for those Kubota and come from those areas. However, the label does not have the store's full name, hence I am not able to track where it comes from.

If you are familiar with the company in the label i have previously posted, please also let me know.

Thanks heaps in advace. :)

Cheer

Sam Chan

Rangsit is the place to go for anything tractor. Heading out of Bangkok on Highway 1 past Don Muang.

Regards.

Hi Telegiger

Many thanks for your suggestions. I will check it. If you can recall the shop name that i would be even appreciated.

Thanks once again. :)

Sam Chan