DAAD distributes Thaksin's donations to flood victims

Lite Beer

Thaksin has the brain of a worm...and what does that say about those that admire him so much.

I always said that if the gimp had donated 7billion of his 77 billion or whatever it was he sold AIC for and made a big song and dance about it to fulfill his ego side and not tried to get away with NO tax whatsoever....he would most likely still be PM.....but, same same his followers, narrow mind, narrow vision.

• Like 1

Than what are Abhisit, Suthep, Korn and it's cronys doing other than complain! Nothing !!!

IIRC last time round. The reds accused them of theft of donated aid that was just being stock piled.;

I think you're confused. The reds were iin power at that time. I doubt the opposition had any access to the goods stored by the government.

First he and his family make 350 billion baht in floodprevention-money "disappear"!20x20xsad.png.pagespeed.ic.7cckm4BQla.we

And then he got the nerve to give dry food-packages to the victims of his theft.

With 2000 packages, I wonder if the humble reciepiants are aware, that each foodparcel has cost the Thai taxpayers around 175.000.000 baht !w00t.gif width=18 alt=w00t.gif>

That money didn't disappear, it went into the "Help fugitive man in Dubai fund" bah.gif

Than what are Abhisit, Suthep, Korn and it's cronys doing other than complain! Nothing !!!

How do you know they are doing nothing? During the last floods the Dems were out there giving & may well be doing so now but without the attendant publicity.

• Like 1