HomePro Phetchabun opens 25th October

CharlieH

Different Home Pro's are different sizes and the breadth of stock varies between stores. For instance, only the biggest Home Pro headquarters location in Bangkok carries the best wood finishing products which cannot be found at any other location across Thailand. It will be interesting to see what we end up with in Phetchabun. For comparison the new Thai Watsadu offers an amazing selection of items not available in Phetchabun before, but not quite as much variety as the one in Phitsanulok. My guess is HomePro will be similar--a good store to have around, but not quite as good as the shop in the bigger town nearby. We'll see.

Rumor has it Central is now being constructed in Phetchabun. Would be great if they put a Tops super market inside just like Phitsanulok. Wonder about McDonalds too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgot to mention,I see they have a Hot Pot restaurant inside also,just what we needed,sigh.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If its anything like the Hotpot that opened in Big C replacing the MK its disgusting and needs avoiding for sure.

• Like 1

I actually braved it and went today,I purchased two ambi pur smelly gels for my wardrobes and a plastic cooking spoon.

On the way out I noticed the Kitchen plus restaurant and as we were hungry decided to give it a try,very nice food with a large selection on the menu,some western dishes like pasta and steak etc,will definitely eat in there again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...