going to RCA alone?

razorramone

Climax is a vile place full of aged hookers so I doubt it.

I'm interested to know which places people recommend as a decent club to go to with a good vibe?

I'm over there in December and quite clueless as to where to go around Bangkok, it would be interesting to hear some recommendations from expat locals.....?

Depends what you like and want you need to be more specific...

- Specifically a place where there is a dance floor preferably playing trance music, educated crowd and not too many pretentious idiots with their sunglasses on inside a club (I mean what's all that about?)

This is probably a long shot as I know in Thailand the standard is to dance round the little table thing and only when people are suitably drunk do they have the courage to dance but I thought I'd ask?

Usually the places with the dance floors tend to be hooker dominated I guess because they're aimed at westerners. Though I have been to a few places that have surprised me.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Climax is a vile place full of aged hookers so I doubt it.

I'm interested to know which places people recommend as a decent club to go to with a good vibe?

I'm over there in December and quite clueless as to where to go around Bangkok, it would be interesting to hear some recommendations from expat locals.....?

Depends what you like and want you need to be more specific...

- Specifically a place where there is a dance floor preferably playing trance music, educated crowd and not too many pretentious idiots with their sunglasses on inside a club (I mean what's all that about?)

This is probably a long shot as I know in Thailand the standard is to dance round the little table thing and only when people are suitably drunk do they have the courage to dance but I thought I'd ask?

Usually the places with the dance floors tend to be hooker dominated I guess because they're aimed at westerners. Though I have been to a few places that have surprised me.

Narz on soi 23 is a trance club with a "hip pop" room upstairs.

The Thais seem to like wearing sunglasses indoors so no one can see their saucer-sized pupils after popping ecstasy.

Oh and they have a fondness for glow sticks there - I shit you not.