Live to Ride Gremlin Bell

BSJ

Where can I get one of these?

Legend has it that a small bell attached to your motorcycle, close to the ground, catches the Evil Road Spirits. The Little Gremlins live on your motorcycle causing all kinds of mechanical problems. The cavity of the bell attracts these Evil Spirits, but the constant ringing drives them insane and they lose their grip and fall to the ground. (Have you ever wondered where pot holes come from?)

I have a few things hanging off my bikes too my GF even paid money to some dude to write something on the bikes with dirty water and tie more strings and plants around the frame. They are still hanging there. :D

The wife had her Mio blessed and then got knocked off by a falling palm fond about a week later...think insurance works better whistling.gif

Can't happen on the Kubota as there is a ROPS bar fitted and a roof. But you can have a roof fitted to your Mio if falling palm fronds are a problem.

post-63954-0-82497000-1381248531_thumb.j

• Like 1

The wife had her Mio blessed and then got knocked off by a falling palm fond about a week later...think insurance works better whistling.gif

Can't happen on the Kubota as there is a ROPS bar fitted and a roof. But you can have a roof fitted to your Mio if falling palm fronds are a problem.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture49.jpg

Cheers for that BSJ...I was wondering what I could get her for Christmas...I'll let you know how she gets on with the Kubota whistling.gif

B30-series-A.jpg

attachicon.gifCropperCapture49.jpg

Cheers for that BSJ...I was wondering what I could get her for Christmas...I'll let you know how she gets on with the Kubota whistling.gif

B30-series-A.jpg

That's the version for working on grass.

Our's is for the orchard. Show here the day it was delivered....with wifey replete in her farmers hat!

post-63954-0-65128800-1381505277_thumb.j

• Like 1

Where can I get one of these?

Legend has it that a small bell attached to your motorcycle, close to the ground, catches the Evil Road Spirits. The Little Gremlins live on your motorcycle causing all kinds of mechanical problems. The cavity of the bell attracts these Evil Spirits, but the constant ringing drives them insane and they lose their grip and fall to the ground. (Have you ever wondered where pot holes come from?)

USA! A mate gave me one he brought over with him. It stayed on for about 6 months, then the pot-holes took their toll. Or Maybe I met some strong Gremlins??????

I think the origins come from WW2 pilots, then taken onto their bikes.

Edited by DILLIGAD