Did this thread really need to be closed?

cyborgx

Just saw this thread in my email summary. Read through it, a lot of truthful comments with the odd bit of humour (is humour banned now on TV?).

I was actually interested to read responses to this question, it's a very valid question when people are looking for new activites to do with their spouse. Yes, ask your spouse is one way, but that can often be met with lazy answers like "I don't know" or "whatever you want".

Think this was a bit overzealous moderating, or has TV changed so much that everything must be perfectly PC now?

If this gets deleted, I'll have my answer.

• Like 1

Regret I have no idea what topic you are referring to but please take the matter up with the moderator who locked the topic, not on here, thank you.

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.

//CLOSED//