where would you go, what would you like to know?

CharlieH

There have been many mysteries and unanswered questions and theories on different events throughout history. If you had a time machine and coukd travel back to witness an event and have undeniable proof of what happened , where would you go?

Example: birth of christ? Did it happen, who really shot JFK, how did Maralyn really die ? What really happened to Atlantis? Flight 19?

Ok, what about you ? Where and why?

I want to go back to the 18 th century, just to control the European migrants to Africa. The slave traders, the missionaries, the imperialists, the fortune hunters and the rest the rocked up the beaches Africa with funny pettycoats.

Control not stop them.

They messed up the place real good.

God or no God would be the greatest thing i could discover and it would have to be all the gods just to shut the believers up once and for all. Imagine the changes that would make, maybe at last we'd be free.

God or no God would be the greatest thing i could discover and it would have to be all the gods just to shut the believers up once and for all. Imagine the changes that would make, maybe at last we'd be free.

Or of course the believers, being the peace loving, turn the other cheek personages that they are, might burn you at the stake for being a witch and an instrument of Satan..whistling.gif

I'm with Guesthouse, Tony. What happened there?

A real mystery.

The truth is he was a fanatical Manchester Utd fan for 20 years and after their recent disaster of a season including a demolition derby by City 4-1.

He has done what most self respecting Man U fans have done.

Vanish without a trace!

The riddle has been solved Dr.Watsonwink.png

CCC

I would go back to the very beginning to find out what the <removed> created the universe and how.

I would go back to do every hot chick that has ever existed.

I would not go back to find out what happened to Tony because it's pretty obvious. What I would do is talk to a few folks in that town to see if anyone took pics about the signs. Then I would take the pictures and go to the cops. I would tell them that this guy was advertising his pub that it's going to open soon then when it finally opened he disappeared. I would let them know that I was tipped off and its possible that he was murdered and he sleeps with the fishes..in the swamp. They would sure dig the shit up to find it out as they are required to do so and would question the owner and staff of the pub. As a result, there is a good chance that they would be able to find the guy..probably not alive though.

I would also go back and tell my mom not to waste my time with school because the education system sucks.

Edited by A1Str8