Suspect in Briton's murder arrested in Songkhla

webfact

I knew Ray as well. He lived not far from me in the UK. It's true he was very ill and dying and not long before he was killed, he was attacked and had his arm broken. On the day he died, his wife phoned a mate of me and Ray FROM THE MARKET to say that she thought there was a problem at her house. So my mate went round to the house and found the door open and his body on the floor. My question is this. If she's at the market, how the hell ( best place for her) does she know there's a problem at home?

Weeelll. The next door neighbour could have phoned her???

I knew Ray as well. He lived not far from me in the UK. It's true he was very ill and dying and not long before he was killed, he was attacked and had his arm broken. On the day he died, his wife phoned a mate of me and Ray FROM THE MARKET to say that she thought there was a problem at her house. So my mate went round to the house and found the door open and his body on the floor. My question is this. If she's at the market, how the hell ( best place for her) does she know there's a problem at home?

Weeelll. The next door neighbour could have phoned her???

The next door neighbour has blood on his/her phone?

Just an other example where the foreigner is only seen as a cash cow while she takes a Thai lover to satisfy her needs. Not so strange actually probably a high age difference between wife an the foreigner. Poor was probably worth more dead then alive. Hope they punish them all harsh.. but I won't hold my breath.

I knew Ray and I knew his wife. The photos flatter her.

A friend called me last week and told me Fon had been given the death sentence and her BF 30 years.

I'm thinking now that her brother's timely reappearance may be part of a bargain to reduce her punishment to a long prison sentence.

At the time of his murder Ray had cancer of the throat. She couldn't wait..........

Poor bugger - what a bitch! Should be given 30 years followed by the death penalty.

Na. Death penalty straight away. Frees up space in the over crowded prisons.

At least he don't suffer much not others cheated but their Thai wife lost whole life saving chase out from the house ,sleep under bridge, looking for food on dump site that more suffer then death, used alcohol to reduce the pain but thing get worst .

Cannot sue the wife as laws protected her, we have to put a sign for new comer like cigarette box to warned those innocent farang to be happen in future as not only help but reduce such cases.

attachicon.gifarticle-1281550482118-0ac29f1e000005dc-448076_636x411.jpgA pic of the victim and his lovely wife!

As I suggested in an earlier post, yes at least she has been on bail for almost 3 years. I guess having access to the victims bankaccount, makes negotiations with the BIB a little easier!!coffee1.gif

The attitude to murder is appalling here. This woman is on bail for 3 years, for killing her husband? Just like the band that killed the American, bail no problem. What happened to the sword wielding taxi driver who murdered the American, the actor who shot someone on cctv, etc.etc. ?

Wonder if the British authorities will be pushing for justice behind the scenes ? (Rhetorical question).

At least he don't suffer much not others cheated but their Thai wife lost whole life saving chase out from the house ,sleep under bridge, looking for food on dump site that more suffer then death, used alcohol to reduce the pain but thing get worst .

Cannot sue the wife as laws protected her, we have to put a sign for new comer like cigarette box to warned those innocent farang to be happen in future as not only help but reduce such cases.

?? Would you like to have another go at expressing your view in a way that can be understood?

Thailand at its very best greed is good more money money I need more money not enough never enough money money, lovely money.

If you have some AS/SET, keep it away from Thailand and never married a Thai woman or have a kid with her so you won't have any serious problem.

Everything here is finally a matter of money.

Thailand at its very best greed is good more money money I need more money not enough never enough money money, lovely money.

If you have some AS/SET, keep it away from Thailand and never married a Thai woman or have a kid with her so you won't have any serious problem.

Everything here is finally a matter of money.

rent a wife and kid instead?

?? Would you like to have another go at expressing your view in a way that can be understood?

Totally agree - no idea what side you are on - why don't you learn decent understandable English and log back on again?

I don't have a lot of money, but what I do have is well protected.

100% disability from both Social Security & Veterans Association.

US regulations stipulate that since I live in a foreign country, my direct deposits can only go to an account in my name only, with no ATM or internet banking. Each month I have to go to bank in person to transfer from that acct to our joint acct.

If for some reason, such as the minor stroke I am slowly recovering from, the local branch will send someone to the hospital or my home with the withdrawal and deposit forms for me to fill out and sign, along with another form stating I authorized the transfer and the amount, which the bank rep also signs. So if I die, she has no access.

I also have 2 separate sources, both American, with necessary copies of VA & SS paperwork, to immediately notify US Consulate here in CNX, as well as VA & SS of my death.

My wife, who is soon to turn 55, and only 10 years younger than me, knows all of this and doesn't have a problem with it. There is also a 2 mil life policy I have which I took out on one of my trips back to the US that she knows nothing about.